Sales Associate - North Surrey
About Liquor Depot
Liquor Depot is a great place to work, with a friendly atmosphere and energetic work environment. We provide our Customers with CONVENIENCE, SELECTION, and TOP NOTCH SERVICE!
Each person at Liquor Depot plays an important role in our Company’s success. We promote a team atmosphere that is busy and challenging, but always aims to be co-operative and fun. When you choose to work at Liquor Depot you can be sure you will be treated with the respect and support you need to be a success.
About The Role
We are currently looking for friendly, outgoing, and customer service driven individuals to join our team as Sales Associates.
- Generate sales
- Stock shelves with product
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Participate in all manner of store maintenance
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Work in partnership with Store Managers and other employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
- Must have reliable transportation
- Rate negotiable based on experience
If you are interested in working in a fun environment that promotes personal growth with flexible scheduling please apply below!
Why Work With Us?
At Liquor Depot we invest in our people. We provide educational reimbursement for industry related courses. We prefer to promote individuals from within the organization providing our employees excellent opportunities to advance their careers.
ADDITIONAL REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible hours
- Employee Discount
- Free Uniforms
- Contests and prizes
- Product Knowledge training
With hundreds of locations throughout Alberta & British Columbia, there's a convenient location near you.
How To Apply
Please note that Liquor Stores GP assesses all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Liquor Stores GP reserves the right to close this recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Due to the volume of applications received, only those candidates deemed to be suitable will be offered an interview.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Apply. You are able to upload your resume, if you'd like.
Thanks for considering a position with us! Cheers!